I hope you all had a happy new year!
Did everyone make their list of resolutions for 2012?!
This year I will be realistic. When I say realistic I mean when I plan to lose weight I don’t specify the exact pounds to lose. If I promise myself I’ll lose an exact number I am being unfair and unrealistic because I would just keep concentrating on the number which would set me up for failure. If I focus on missions to lose weight in general I have a better chance of success and in turn, the fact that I don’t specify exact pounds to lose I might like the way I look and feel at a weight that I wouldn’t have been okay with, if I didn’t reach the exact number planned. Here are my resolutions for 2012!
- Focus on only the positive and if for a moment something upsetting occurs, think of a way to make it into a positive.
- Move in my new apartment 😉
- Eat healthier balanced diet
- Keep up with the gym
- Stay healthy (do not get sick)
- Learn/ try something new
- Start investing
- Meet neighbors in new apartment
- Save more money
- Meet people
- Have family and friends over for dinner
- Lose weight
- Cook healthy and more often