Well there it is, today was the end of my second week in school. I starting reading ahead for psychology class. I think during the week I get a little nervous so I really push myself to the extent that may be a bit too far.
I just really want to do well and I want to make sure I do everything that needs to be done in order to accomplish that.
The thing is I know I need to relax and not stress myself!
So what am I doing and what do I need to continue doing?
- Take breaks in between work
- Meditate before starting the day
- Stretch frequently through the day
- Continue strength training
- Plan daily which assignments I want to prioritize for that day
- Continue eating healthy
- Go out more often
Cheers to another week of school completed- and accomplishing my to do list!!!!