I haven’t posted too much about my diet and weight, so I thought I would change that. Most of my adult life, thus far I have gone through waves of fluctuating in weight. Life, of course has contributed, and its time to find something that works for me. My dad is pretty fit and healthy. When he’s focusing to lose weight he manages to pull it off well and maintains it typically. I have decide to follow his lead! I want to be at a healthy weight and maintain it. This week my dad and I came up with a cleanse routine to kick-start my weight loss.
The week’s routine is as follows:
- Monday, replace two meals with muscle milk and then had one small meal.
- Tuesday (today), Day1 cleanse juice 4oz every 4 hours.
- Wednesday, replace two meals with muscle milk and have one meal.
- Thursday, Day2 drink 4oz cleanse juice every 4 hours.
- Friday, two muscle milks and one small meal.
- Saturday, two muscle milks and one meal.
- Sunday, two muscle milks and one meal.
- Monday, two muscle milks and one meal.
- Tuesday, Day3 drink 4oz of cleanse juice 4 times every 4 hours.
- Wednesday, Weigh-in and two muscle milks one meal!
So far, so good- I feel somewhat energized. I’m watching the dog this week, good distraction 🙂 and I am getting hungry just in time for the next 4oz! After Wednesday weigh-in I will be able to figure out my next step moving forward!
~We will see what happens!